Last Friday night, major sweets and chocolate craving hit me after dinner. I had no snacks at home that looked appealing to me, so I made myself one. The result was a delicious single serving blueberry chocolate cookie. When I posted a picture of it on Instagram, my lovely followers loved it so much that I decided to dedicate a short post to this ultra-quick, sugar free dessert.
3 Minute Single Serving Blueberry Chocolate Cookie
- 1,5-2 tbsp oats (enough to cover the bottom thoroughly)
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- a good dash of cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- maplesyrup to taste (optional)
- You will need a small microwave safe ramekin or rather large bottomed mug for this cookie.
- First mix together all the dry ingredients, then add the milk and stir well. You should pour in enough rice milk to decently cover the oats, so the mixture isn’t dry.
- Add in some blueberries in the end and gently mix them in, so they don’t get too squashed (although they obviously will “explode” while baking).
- Put the dish in the microwave and let it “bake” on high for about 1 minute. It will depend on the strength of your microwave, but it mine it took 2 minutes to be done. Just check like every 30 seconds after the first minute.