Hello guys! It’s another Monday, which means another breakfast recipe here on curlsnchard.com. As my vegan pancake recipe was such a hit, I decided to also share my vegan matcha pancakes recipe with you. BUT this is not just any normal recipe post, I made a Youtube video to show you exactly how I make those pancakes! It was so much fun filming it and also the whole editing process is something I really enjoy 🙂 Do you want to see more videos like that?
I just had to shoot the photos for this recipe outside, I’m so in love with the beautiful fall colors! Just look at this stunning read. Isn’t it amazing? So, let’s jump right into the recipe!
Vegan Matcha Pancakes (gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tiger nuts
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup rice milk
- coconut oil for baking
- Put all the dry ingredients in a blender and blend away until they are finely ground up and mixed thoroughly
- Add about 1/2 of your rice milk into the mixture and blend
- Check the consistency like shown in the video and continue adding more rice milk (you will add about 1/2 cup)
- Let it sit for 15 minutes (or more)
- Check consistency and add some more rice milk, or even just water to make the batter a bit thinner
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan and make sure the pan is nice and hot (but not so hot that the oil starts smoking!)
- Pour batter in and let it bake until the edges are set and the center gets a bit “bubbly” (have a look at my video above, to see what I mean!)
- Flip, and bake a few more seconds on the other side – you will see the pancakes puff up
- Continue until the batter is used up and top with some chopped hazelnuts and goji berries!
I hope you try and enjoy this recipe and my video – I love hearing from you, so please give me feedback! Do you enjoy having a video to watch? What kind of recipes would you like to see in the future? Let me know in the comments below!