My thoughts on the Yogi Surprise Subscription Box after receiving it for two months.
I’m back! Back in Austria and also back to blogging, after a little break. Before I tell you all about our epic road trip down the west coast of the USA, I wanted to share my thoughts on the Yogi Surprise box, after my first review. I had initially only planned to get the box for one month, but as the cut off date for receiving the box is very early, I also received the October box. So what was in it?
Yogi Surprise Box October 2015
- The Jiva Shop Sweat Wicking Headband (10$) – it stays put, but doesn’t give me a headache. Like!
- Essential Living Foods Coconut Chips (10$) – 10$ coconut chips? hmm…
- Urban Oreganics Matcha Anti Aging Mask (22,50$) – I’m usually not a fan of clay masks, because my skin goes all crazy after using them. This one though felt really nice and did NOT give me a rash or any other bad reaction. Yay! ++
- Yogi Surprise Yoga Hand Towel (10$) – cute, nice size and good for carrying with you. +
- Meraki Botanicals Healing Lavender Geranium Body Balm (18$) – the scent! I really like it. With my recent bad cold I even put it underneath my battered nose and it did not burn. ++
- Paleo Simplified Pecan Pie Superfood Energy Bar (4$) – the only product I haven’t tried yet, I’m going to report back!
After having two boxes, I can definitely say that the prices for the products on the little flyer are inflated. The value of this box is stated as 74,50$. 10$ for a bag of coconut chips? Sorry, but no. The ones I get at my local health food store are not about 2$ and taste the same. The thing is, even though I don’t think you get a good deal for your money, I love the products that you get each month. With this kind of subscription box, not the good deal that you get stands in the foreground, it’s more the very well curated array of wellness products. If I had the money to spare (which I unfortunately don’t), I would get the box again. But like I said the other day as well, that money would first go to another box. 😉
The short of it is, if you are looking for a good deal in terms of price, Yogi Surprise is not for you. If you are looking for a great selection of wellness oriented products and have 45$ a month to spare, go for it! Oh, and look at my other review for a 20% off code, I hope it still works. 🙂
Are you subscribed yet to Curls’n’Chard? If not, please do so, so you don’t miss out on the travel recaps, tips and upcoming foodie posts! Stay in touch on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too. I would love to see you there 🙂